For more information on Disparlon product, please kindly click here.
Disparlon LHP-Series are surface control agents based on specially prepared acrylic and vinyl polymer. These products have such unique properties as to eliminate cratering caused by various kind of dirt /stain or spray mists. They are very effective in industrial coatings where a high-quality film appearance is required.
- Greatly improve the flow and provide excellent surface appearance
- Eliminate cratering and film defects due to various contaminants
- Eliminate formation of Benard-Cell
- Provide Excellent re-coat property
LAP-10, LAP-20, LAP-30
(Anti-popping / Defoaming agents)
Disparlon LAP-10, LAP -20 and LAP-30 are anti-popping/defoaming agents based on an acrylic polymer developed specifically for high-polar coatings like high-solid baking systems.
- Effective particularly in preventing popping associated with high-solid coatings involving methylated melamine, which is said to be difficult to control with conventional additives.
- In addition to the ability to prevent popping, these products can give leveling properties to the coating, thus eliminating the Benard-cell formation and floating.
- Silicone free/good recoatability
(Shock Absorber for S/B Coatings)
Disparlon SAA series are unique additives based on special polymer to give shock-absorbing property to S/B coatings. The polymer in SAA series has a special structure consisting of hard and soft segments in order to function as a shock absorber. SAA series will be dispersed as fine particles in coating film without lowering the hardness of the coating. SAA series can be used for various coatings from automotive exterior, guardrails or other coatings where a shock-absorbing/anti-chipping property is needed.
(Crosslinkable Silicone Leveling Agent for S/B Coatings)
Disparlon LS-280 is a hydroxy functional silicone, so it can react with resin systems such as isocyanate-curing, melamine-curing and epoxy-curing. Therefore, the effects imparted by Disparlon LS-280 are maintained much longer in these paint systems.
- Excellent leveling/DOI and slip/anti-scratch
- Excellent graffiti-proof and easy-cleaning in reactive resin systems
- More permanent effects in reactive resin systems
- Excellent dispersibility and stability on ageing in paint systems
(Surface control agent for S/B coatings)
Disparlon SEI-1501, SEI-1502, and SEI-1503 are surface freeenergy increasing agents composed of an acrylic polymer. Unlike general surface control agents, Disparlon SEIs improve inter-coat adhesion and wetting property of a topcoat by increasing surface free energy of a primer, and impart hydrophilic property to coating film. Disparlon SEIs improve substrate wetting and leveling properties. Disparlon SEIs don’t contain any solvent and can be used in a wide range of coating systems.
- Improves inter-coat adhesion and wetting property of a topcoat by increasing surface free energy of a primer
- Imparts hydrophilic property
- Improves substrate wetting and leveling properties
- Liquid form – easy incorporation
- Silicone-free, Fluorine-free
P-465, P-466, P-467
(Defoaming / Anti-popping agent)
Disparlon P-465, P-466 & P-467 are defoaming agents based on vinyl polymers. These products are characterized by the quick and persistent defoaming effects in high viscosity, high polar and high solid content systems such as flooring, waterproofing, and paints where existing defoamers cannot work well.
Advantages & Applications:
- P-465 is suitable for high polar systems such as solvent-free epoxy floor coating. P-465 can provide excellent defoaming effect with various amines with different curing rates.
- P-466 is high versatility type and can be used in various coating systems. P-466 can promote air release even in high viscosity coating systems.
- P-467 is suitable for middle polar systems, especially for high viscosity polyurethane coatings.
(Anti-sagging / Anti-settling agent)
Disparlon EZ-777 is an easy dispersible paste of a specially activated synthetic amide wax. It easily incorporates into many vehicles and / or solvents and develops an exceptionally strong and long retained thixotropic structure.
- Strong and long retained anti-sagging / settling properties
- Little or no seeding, minimal impact on gloss and weather resistance
- Less dependency on incorporation method for excellent dispersion
- No need for precise temperature control and pregel preparation for the activation
- Contributes to an improved orientationo of metal pigments
- Compatible with a wide range of solvents and resins
- Methanol free
(Rheology control agent for waterborne systems)
Disparlon AQH-800 is a rheology control agent composed of a hybrid compound of a polyamide and an amide wax. Disparlon AQH-800 forms a needle-like structure by itself in a coating system and prevents settling and hard caking. Unlike general waterborne thickeners, Disparlon AQH-800 can provide high thixotropic property without excess viscosity increasing. The coating solution containing Disparlon AQH-800 has better thermostability compared with general thickeners.
- Easy incorporation – can be added directly into the coating systems.
- High shear thinning property – Excellent anti-settling & anti-sagging properties. Excellent sprayability
- Excellent thermostability – caused by the enhanced network structure through
- Solvent independent – can be use in wide range of the WB coating systems, from Emulsion types of Water-soluble types
AQ- 340,AQ-360, AQ-380
(Dispersant for pigments in water-based)
- Reduction of co-solvent when making colour pigment pre-dispersions
- Reduces dispersion viscosity with carbon black in particular
- Excellent dispensability even in high pigment loaded systems including carbon black.
- Improves hiding power, gloss, colour sharpness and DOI.
Disparlon BB-102 is thixotropicagent based on amide wax pre-actived in HAPs free solvents. Disparlon BB-102 is very soft paste designed for easy incorporation by post-adds.
- Strong anti-sagging/anti-settling effect
- Easy incorporation (No need to make Master-bacth)
- No heat activation
DA-325 , LAP-20
(Combination use of Dispersant & Defoamer)
- Dispersant – Provides excellent pigment-wetting effect, reduces paint viscosity and helps foams to reach the coating surface quickly.
- Defoamer – Efficiently breaks foam on the coating surface.