Rheology / Thixotropes Additives
Slip / Levelling
Specialty Resins And PU Beads
Solvent based Resins and Hardeners
Water based Resins and Hardeners
Anhydrous aluminum silicates and surface modified anhydrous aluminum silicates.
These are kaolin clay that are processed by water-washing methods to achieve purity, improved residues, brightness, and achieve a desired particle size distribution, and then subject to calcinations (heat treatment).
The anhydrous state through the removal of water of hydration. Calcined grades differ by method of exposure to heat.
Ultra fine particle size, high brightness as pigments and fillers in the paper industry, can improve whiteness, paper smoothness, water-based decorative paint, solvent based decorative paint and ink.
Good dispersion, excellent suspension property and good anti-sedimentation. Improving storage stability of paint and coatings.
Types of Pigments:
Complex Inorganic Pigments (High Heat, Weather and Chemical Resistance pigments).
Aluminum Paste Pigments.
- Wetting agent : Ethanol; IPA; NBA; Water
- Appearance : White wool.
- Heat resistant test : ≥ 10 min.
- Explosive point : ≥ 180ºC.
- Moisture Content : Clear in mixed solvent.
- Plasticizer: DBP DOP DINP DIBP ATBC ESO ATEC
- Type: Varnish chips and all kinds of color chips.
- Specification: Varnish chips is white flake, other chips can be customized according to customer’s requirement.
- Nitrocellulose solution is made by compounded nitrocellulose and technically appropriate solvents, with the special formulation and specific modulations.
- It is mainly used for the production of printing ink, paints, cosmetics, adhesives and many more.
Our Latest Products